Screen Grabber™ 3.0 is the solution to your screen capture needs. Have you ever used a program and needed to print the contents of your computer’s screen but were unable to? Screen Grabber™ makes this incredibly easy to do.
New Features in Version 3.0
- Keep multiple captured images open at one time.
- Crop captured images to print or save only the portion of the screen you want.
- Save files in nine different formats, including popular formats like JPEG, GIF, and PNG.
- Advanced image editing tools are now built in.
- Enhanced user interface, including an all new toolbar.
- Zoom in/out on a captured screen image.
- And much more … download Screen Grabber™ 3.0 today to see for yourself.
- Print your Full Screen using the PrintScreen key on your PC keyboard.
- Print the Active Window using the Alt-PrintScreen keys.
- Save any screen or window image on your hard drive (now in nine format options).
- Copy screen images to the Windows clipboard.
- Print MS-DOS session screens running under Windows.
Who makes use of the features that Screen Grabber™ offers?
- Accountants use Screen Grabber™ to print screens from their accounting software.
- Technical writers use Screen Grabber™ to obtain screen images to include in software documentation or to use in web sites.
- Anyone wishing to save time printing the contents of their screen will LOVE Screen Grabber™.
$29.95 per license
Well Logger™ enables you to easily create soil boring logs and well construction diagrams. It boasts a simple, yet robust, user interface that features customizable layouts, user-definable fill patterns, adjustable scaling, and print preview.
One of Well Logger’s™ strongest selling points is its simplicity … it was designed from the ground up to be an easy way for environmental and geotechnical consultants to create report-quality drafted soil boring logs. Because of its designed simplicity, Well Logger™ can produce your boring and well logs in half the time of traditional CAD style programs (this can save you money in the long run). Project geologists and engineers can use Well Logger™ on a laptop at the work site to quickly complete necessary documentation — usually during available drilling downtime.
Simper User Interface
Well Logger™ was designed to be easy-to-use. The software interface is designed to be simple, yet very functional, which means it takes you less time to create a drafted boring log. Well Logger™ features an easy-to-use spreadsheet interface with drop-down boxes for simplifying data entry of each borehole. Entry information includes borehole lithology, samples collected, well construction or borehole backfilling details, and general information about the project and boring.
User-Definable Print Layouts
Well Logger™ features the ability for the user to create customized layouts for use with virtually any printer. Several pre-defined layouts are also included to get you started quickly.
User-Definable Fill Patterns
Well Logger™ allows the user to create or modify fill patterns for lithology, sample type, and well construction graphics. Unified Soil Classification System (USCS) and other geological and industrial fill patterns are included.
Over 70 variables (e.g., Page Number, Total Depth, Project Supervisor, etc.) can be included in the page layouts that you create.
Ten user-definable columns are available for including geotechnical properties, chemical concentrations, or other characteristics of soil samples.
$299.00 per license
Congratulations on developing the real McCoy. Others claim simplicity and ease-of-use. Well Logger delivers!Tom L., California Professional Geologist
Hands down, Well Logger is clearly the easiest and most straight forward to generate borehole and well logs. Using Well Logger, I was able to create and print a borehole log in 10 minutes, the very first try!Tom L., California Professional Geologist
It worked! That is what I call support!!!Harold C.